The Paid Social Media Specialist is responsible for executing, maintaining, optimizing and analyzing social media campaigns across Cole & Weber's diverse client portfolio. This position is ideal for the junior level social specialist looking to join a fast-growing team and eager to elevate their experience. The ideal candidate should be data-driven and have strong analytical thinking skills.
Reports to: Senior Director: Content, with visibility into Media planning team.
- Loading, launching and managing multiple campaigns across major social networks.
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports detailing account and campaign performance.
- Social media benchmarking and metric analytics.
- Manage campaign budgets, ad rotation, bid, flighting, etc.
- Managing multiple, diverse projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Preparing and presenting social media analysis and recommendations for optimization.
- Summarizing and communicating marketing results, trends and recommendations.
- A minimum of 1 year experience purchasing and optimizing paid social media within an advertising agency or client-side environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines for ad placement and reports consistently.
- Solid understanding of CPE/CPC/CPM objective campaigns.
- Knowledge of demand gen vs engagement based social campaigns.
- Solid understanding of marketing and media planning principles.
- Ability to manage execution and optimization of campaigns.
- Experience using technology to connect with key target audience segments.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Experience configuring and reporting Google Analytics.
- Highly developed analytical thinking.
- Understanding of Content Marketing/SEO/SEM space.
- Up-to-date with social media trends and innovations.
- Must be well organized to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently and have excellent time management skills.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org